Win a beautiful Valentine’s Day bouquet for your loved one Swinton’s very own Eufloria Flowers.
Two lucky people will win a beautiful bouquet delivered straight to their door (in the Greater Manchester/local area only).
Head over to our Facebook page to find out how you can win!
Be quick as we’ll be picking a winner on Thursday 11th February!
More gift ideas on how you can celebrate Valentine’s day at home can be found here.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is presented by Swinton Square, 67 The Parade, Swinton, Salford, M27 4BD.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook in any way.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Swinton Square Shopping Centre and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Prizes consist of two Valentine’s bouquets for two winners from a local business in Swinton Square Shopping Centre. Winner must be located in the Greater Manchester area to receive the prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability and Swinton Square Shopping Centre reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- No cash alternative available.
- Prizes can only be collected from Swinton Square Management Offices unless there is a delivery service for the prize involved.
- Swinton Square Shopping Centre reserves the right to amend or cancel this campaign and these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Entrants agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
- By entering the competition via Facebook and twitter, entrants accept the usual terms and privacy settings as operated by Facebook and twitter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The closing date is 12 noon on Thursday 11th February 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
Swinton Square Shopping Centre reserves the right to amend or cancel this campaign and these terms and conditions without prior notice.