- Take your dog for an early morning or late night walk, and keep them cool throughout the day with cooling vests or a damp towel or covered ice pack for them to lie on
- Make sure there’s shaded area for your cat outside
- Rock sulphur can be added to water for any pet to keep them cool during warm weather, and don’t forget to make sure there’s plenty of fresh water available at all times
- Keep your pets up to date with flea treatments and check their coats daily
- Frozen bottles of water are the perfect addition to a hutch to keep rabbits and guinea pigs cool
- And don’t forget the wild birds and hedgehogs, simply make sure fresh drinking water is available
Stop by Swinton Pet Supplies for the latest tricks and tips, and to treat your pet this summer!