Swinton Shopping Centre is owned by Swinton Shopping Centre Limited Partnership (a British Virgin Islands Limited Partnership No 473) and Swinton Property Limited (a British Virgin Islands Company No 1394449) (Landlord) acting by the Receivers; Chris Walker and Greg Judd of Avison Young (UK) Limited, Norfolk House, 7 Norfolk Street, Manchester M2 1DW.
Swinton Shopping Centre Limited Partnership and Swinton Property Limited (“we”) operate this website (“site”) for your personal use.
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may update and change our site, or any of the material contained in it, from time to time, and we are under no obligation to notify past, present or future users of the site of any such changes.
Our site is made available to you free of charge. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for any reason at any time.
Whilst we shall act in good faith to ensure that the information and material contained on the website is up to date, we do not warrant or represent the completeness or accuracy of the information published on the website or that the material on the website is up to date or that the site or any service advertised on it will remain available.
Any orders placed by you or your company, whether such order is placed directly with the service provider having become aware of them via this site, shall result in a contract between you or your company and the service provider you have placed an order with. For the avoidance of doubt, any order placed directly with the service provider having become aware of them via this site will not result in a contract between you and your company and Swinton Shopping Centre Limited Partnership and Swinton Property Limited. You accept that any order placed directly with a service provider having become aware of them via this site, is done so at your own risk and that Swinton Shopping Centre Limited Partnership and Swinton Property Limited shall not be liable for any loss, claims, liabilities or costs (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages) which may result from your use of this website on any order placed on it or directly with a service provider having become aware of them via this site
Swinton Shopping Centre Limited Partnership and Swinton Property Limited shall not be liable for any information provided by any third party for use on this website. You rely on third party information entirely at your own risk. Further, this website may contain links to other websites and resources which are not under the control of, and are not maintained by Swinton Shopping Centre Limited Partnership and Swinton Property Limited. We do not provide any warranties or guarantees in respect of such websites and resources and shall not be liable for the availability, content or security of, or for any products or services available from, such websites or resources. You visit any external websites via links from this website entirely at your own risk.
You accept that the use of the website may not always be uninterrupted and error free although we will aim to correct any errors in the material as soon as possible after being notified of them.
To the fullest extent permitted by law we hereby disclaim all warranties, conditions, whether express, implied or statutory regarding the material contained on the site.
The material featured on this site is subject to copyright protection and you shall not reproduce any of the material. You agree to indemnify us for any costs, claims, damages or proceedings we may incur as a result of any unauthorised reproduction of the material by you, and by any party to whom you provide the material to.
These are the terms and conditions (“Rules”) that apply to the ‘WIN with Santa Saturdays’ prize draw promotion (“Promotion”). By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the ‘WIN with Santa Saturdays’ Privacy Notice at https://swintonsquare.co.uk/privacy-policy/. In particular, please note how we limit our liability in Rule 12 and that we may be required to make winners’ details available as set out in Rule 17.
1.Promoter: Savills (UK) Limited, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with registered company number  and registered office address at [33 Margaret Street, London, United Kingdom, W1G 0JD] (“Promoter”).
2. Entry period: The Promotion entry period closes at 23:59 (UK time) on 06.12.23 (“Entry Period”) for the giveaway on 30.11.23. The Promotion entry period closes at 23:59 (UK time) on 13.12.23 (“Entry Period”) for the giveaway on 07.12.23.
3. Eligibility: To participate in the Promotion, entrants must be at least 18 years old (if an individual) and registered (or resident if an individual) in England, Scotland or Wales (“Eligible Entrant”).
3.1 Where an employee or other individual who represents an Eligible Entrant (“Representative”) enters the Promotion, he or she does so on behalf of the Eligible Entrant. Representatives must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry and authorised by the relevant Eligible Entrant to enter the Promotion on behalf of the Eligible Entrant.
3.2 Not eligible: The following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion in their own right: (i) Representatives of Eligible Entrants; (ii) any employee or other individual engaged by Promoter or any of its associated companies; (iii) members of the immediate family and/or household (whether related or not) of any of those individuals; and (iv) anyone else professionally involved or associated with the operation, promotion or administration of the Promotion.
4. How to enter: A limit of one (1) entry per person applies to the Promotion. To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must follow the instructions on the Swinton Square Facebook Post.
5. Content Guidelines: All Eligible Entrants must ensure that their [photograph], complies with the following guidelines:
5.1 The Eligible Entrant must own the intellectual property rights (and all other rights) in or to the Content or must have the written permission of the relevant owner to submit the Content as part of their entry to the Promotion. By submitting Content, each Eligible Entrant warrants and represents that the submission of the Content and its use as described in these Rules will not infringe the intellectual property rights (or any other rights) of any person or organisation.
5.2 If the subject of the Content is a person, or if the Content otherwise features an identifiable person, that person (or their parent or legal guardian if a minor) must have given their written consent to be featured in the Content. The Eligible Entrant must provide a copy of any written consent if requested by Promoter.
5.3 Content must not include any confidential information or personal information concerning any person without the written consent of that person (or their parent or legal guardian if a minor). The Eligible Entrant must provide a copy of any written consent if requested by Promoter.
5.4 Content must not be, or contain any material which is or may reasonably be considered to be, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, inflammatory, in breach of confidence or otherwise unlawful.
6. Warranties: By entering the Promotion, Eligible Entrants warrant and represent that:
6.1 they have the right and authority to enter into the Promotion and to accept a Prize and that by doing so they are not, and will not be, in breach of any applicable law or regulation or any agreement with or obligation to a third party;
6.2 they have not done anything or made any public statement (oral or in writing) that could reasonably be regarded as derogatory or disparaging of Promoter or the products and services of Promoter; and
6.3 that they know of no information, facts or circumstances related in any way to them that could reasonably be considered damaging or embarrassing to Promoter by virtue of the association between Promoter and the Eligible Entrant arising from entry into the Promotion.
7. Prizes: The prize is; £20 Voucher of your choice (depending on availability) for a Swinton Square Store.
8. Prize conditions: Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. However, if Promoter considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond Promoter’s control, a Prize may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in Promoter’s discretion. Prizes are also subject to the giftcard/voucher terms and conditions available and the winner should ensure they are aware of any applicable expiry dates.
9. Winner selection: All eligible entries will be entered into a random draw. The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries within [five (5)] working days following the end of the Entry Period.
10. Winner notification: The winner will be notified, using any of the contact details provided by the winner upon entry, within [five (5)] working days following the draw. Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, but it is the winner’s responsibility to monitor their voicemail, email account, direct messages and other applicable messaging services, including any junk mail folders, for receipt of the notification.
11. Claiming the Prize: The winner must accept the Prize by confirming their eligibility and acceptance within five (5) working days of the date of the Promoter’s initial notification. Failure to accept the Prize by the deadline may result in the Prize being forfeited and the selection of an alternative winner. Alternative winners will be selected and notified as set out above and must claim the Prize within five (5) working days of notification.
12. Liability: To the fullest extent permissible by law, Promoter will not be liable under or in connection with the Promotion, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for: (i) any loss, liability or damage caused by someone other than Promoter or someone acting under Promoter’s direct instructions and in accordance with Promoter’s instructions; (ii) any loss, liability or damage caused by any event or circumstance beyond Promoter’s reasonable control; (iii) any direct or indirect loss of profits or revenue, loss of contracts or business, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or wasted management time; (iv) any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind; (v) any loss, liability or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of any Prize; or (vi) any loss, liability or damage arising from or in connection with technical problems of any kind, including any unavailability of Promoter’s website or app. In all other circumstances, Promoter’s total aggregate liability to any person under or in connection with the Promotion, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed £50. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which liability cannot be lawfully limited or excluded.
13. No endorsement: The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or any other third party. All third-party trade marks and other intellectual property rights are hereby acknowledged. Use of any social media platform or any other social media service is always subject to the rules, terms and policies of those platforms. By participating in the Promotion, you are providing your information to Promoter, not to any third party. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, applicable social media platforms and other excluded entities shall have no liability to any person or company in connection with or arising out of the Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities.
14. Cancellation and variation: Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Promoter’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, any Prize may be awarded to a winner drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
15. Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Promoter, Promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or Eligible Entrants that Promoter regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Promotion.
16. Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of the Promotion is prohibited and may also be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Promoter reserves all its rights and remedies to deal with breaches or suspected breaches of this Rule including, without limitation, to exclude any Eligible Entrant or winner believed to be associated with such activity.
17. Disclosure of winner’s details: By entering the Promotion, each Eligible Entrant acknowledges that in the event of a win their business name (or surname in the case of an individual) and county where they are located may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any Eligible Entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting Promoter using the contact details at the end of these Rules. In these circumstances, the Eligible Entrant acknowledges that Promoter may nevertheless disclose the relevant information, and the Eligible Entrant’s entry, to the UK’s Advertising Standards Authority (and any other competent authority) if required to do so. This may happen where Promoter is required to demonstrate that it has awarded the prizes advertised. To request disclosure of winners’ details, enquirers must submit a request to email@example.com within one month of the end of the Entry Period. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after all Prizes have been awarded.
18. Publicity: By entering the Promotion, each Eligible Entrant agrees that in the event of a win, the Eligible Entrant will take part in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion if requested and that Promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name and entry (including any Content) in connection with such publicity.
19. Personal data: Entrants and Representatives acknowledge that any personal data of Eligible Entrants or their Representatives processed in connection with the Promotion will be processed in accordance with Promoter’s Privacy Notice, which is available at https://swintonsquare.co.uk/privacy-policy/.
20. Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from Great Britain and where permitted by law. Promoter makes no representation that materials relating to the Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
21. Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
22.Disputes: Subject to Rule 23, if there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, Promoter’s decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
23. Law and jurisdiction: The Promotion and these Rules are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings in the Scottish courts.
24. Contact: Enquiries about the Promotion can be sent to Promoter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.