Free summer fun teeing off at Swinton Square Shopping Centre
August 23, 2021
Try your putting skills on the 10-hole course designed for all ages and bring a spot of fun to your long school holidays! What’s more you will be in with the chance of winning a kid’s tablet in our amazing prize draw. There’s no need to book and it’s free of charge, so come along to the home of picnic treats, pizza for lunch and putting practice!
Chris Doidge, Centre Manager at Swinton Square commented; “I know how much everyone loves the Swinton summer event and I’m looking forward to seeing the community having some fun with their families at the pop-up mini golf. We’re supporting Kidscan, our charity of the year by asking for donations for taking part, where you’re able to, for this great children’s cancer research charity. We look forward to seeing you soon.”
What’s more, every Wednesday (11th, 18th and 25th) you can come along and get your face painted for free!
The course is open from 11am-4pm daily, until 29th August. Players will be asked to be considerate of others and follow guidelines in place and respect other people’s space. The course and equipment will be regularly cleansed prior to use.
It’s time to tee off….
Swinton Summer Island Mini Golf – Course rules
- Groups of four maximum permitted at any one time
- Holes must be played in sequential order, there should be no hole jumping
- There is a 6 shot rule on each hole – once you get to 6 shots you must move on to the next hole
- Children under 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times
- All players must follow the social distancing and government guidelines at the time of play and respect others in the area
- You will be asked to leave by security if there is any unsocial behaviour or disruption caused by your group, or social distancing rules and government guidelines are not followed
- Please hand sanitise your hands prior to play unless you are medically exempt
- Only one round of play is allowed on entry. Please queue again for further games, especially during busy periods
- During busy periods you may be asked to return at a specified time, to minimise queuing and maintain social distancing. This will allow for a better play experience also
- No food and drink allowed on site
- Only golf clubs supplied are permitted
- The course may close at any time, without notice, to manage numbers or emergency
- The course is closed between 1pm-1:30pm for lunch break, on weekdays
Summer Island Mini Golf prize draw – terms and conditions
- This competition is presented by Swinton Square Shopping Centre, 67 The Parade, Swinton, Salford, M27 4BD.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook in any way.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Swinton Square Shopping Centre and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition is via player details being completed on the game scorecard and handed to a member of staff on site.
- Staff are not responsible for individual player entry, or the supply of accurate contact details supplied.
- The prize consists of a Child’s tablet decided by Swinton Square Shopping Centre
- Prizes are subject to availability and Swinton Square Shopping Centre reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- No cash alternative available.
- Prizes can only be collected from Swinton Square Shopping Centre
- Swinton Square Shopping Centre reserves the right to amend or cancel this campaign and these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Entrants agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
- Player information will only be used for the purpose of this competition and will not be passed on to any third party or used for any other purpose. It will immediately be securely disposed of after the prize draw.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person, per day. A player may enter more than once but must have played the full course on each occasion.
- The competition is open for the duration of the Crazy Golf Pop up event from 9th August – 29th August 2021 only. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
- A Winner will be chosen at random on Wednesday 1st September and the winner will be notified by mobile phone thereafter.