Swinton Shopping Centre is easily accessible by car and has a new and improved Pay and Display car park directly at the rear of the Centre. There are also numerous bus routes and a nearby train station.
- M60 Eastbound towards M62 Leeds – Exit at junction 13 – signposted A572 Swinton and Worsley.
- Take 3rd exit at the roundabout. Take 1st exit at next roundabout.
- Follow to junction with A580 East Lancs Road. Straight across junction then 1st left at slip road onto Partington Lane.
- Follow to traffic lights and turn right onto Chorley Road.
- Turn left at next lights onto Wellington Street.
- Follow to mini roundabout and turn left.
Click here for parking information.
- During the daytime Swinton Square is serviced by bus routes 36 and 37
- Nighttime services are provided by bus routes 36 and 39
- Service details can be found on www.gmpte.com, or by calling 0871 200 22 33.
Swinton train station is located approximately ½ mile north of Swinton Shopping Centre on Station Road and has excellent links to Manchester. Visit National Rail for information about this station.