More offers, news and we talk to Carol Roberts at Martins
- Around the second week in June we will be welcoming a new, independent retailer to the Square. The Little Sewing Shop will be based in the former Micky the Mix sweet shop unit and will be operated by Janet Hadfield. Janet describes her offer: “I’m going to be doing an alteration and dress making...
- Here’s the full schedule for Saturday 15th April. We loo forward to seeing all you Princesses and Superheroes 11.30am Punch & Judy 12pm Minions Show 12.20pm: Easter Bunny Walkabout 12.30pm: Punch & Judy 1pm: The Frozen Show 1.20pm: The Princess Parade 1.30pm: Roy Bennett on stage 2.30pm: Superhero Parade with Batman 2.45pm: Punch &...
- Loads more offers, news and an interview with John Hopkins at bridgfords
- A big welcome to the Salvation Army who have recently opened a shop in Swinton Square. They’ve done an excellent job fitting out the unit so pop in with a bag of donations and say hello!
- The North West Junior Snooker Academy at Swinton Leisure were treated to a surprise visit from United starlet Marcus Rashford who called in to one of their practice sessions in May. The kids at the Academy are coached by Grade A’ world snooker coach Red Davies and they have had plenty of success over...
- Tens of thousands of copies of Your Square are now being distributed around the area. If you’d like a sneak peak at the new issue, click HERE
- As 2015 came to a close, we were delighted to welcome two new operators to The Square: Helping Hands and Kath’s Tea Room. Please pop in and say hello, they are both worth your time.
- We had four Saturdays of entertainment in The Square in the run-up to Christmas and the weather wasn’t going to spoil it!
- We had a brilliantly spooktacular time in The Square on Hallowe’en!